Monday, February 16, 2009

Funny and Impressive Twilight Spoof

I thought this video was pretty funny- these girls are sisters - the one that plays Bella and Alice. They apparently do other spoofs... - They are pretty darn good!

personal note: where do you suppose they had time to do this?? Schoolwork? Jobs? Chores? Wow. I checked out the website and if you're wondering who funds this stuff- they get sponsors and stuff. What a hobby.

Oh and I know the music is playing... go to the playlist at the bottom of the page and just stop the music so you can hear. Sorry, I'm lazy and did not feel like changing anything else.

I know the video is like 9 mins, but watch all of it.

11 comments:

Jamie said...

I loved it! Very funny!

HP_Twilight_Freeek said...

haha that was pretty good!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so, I'm all for saving Midnight Sun and doing whatever we can to get it written and published... BUT...

Most of that was not good. Maybe it's because I'm biased (I love only the real Edward) but couldn't they have picked a better Edward? He didn't have the piercing eyes and even stumbled on his lines. Hilly was good, and the coreography was well done, but the actors, ugh.

Oh and anyone that reads this, don't take me too seriously, I understand that they are not professional.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny

Megan-A-Music said...

That was halarious! I only wish they used the origonal hon n cold. wouldve work way better than that weird version

Anonymous said...

it was horrable i'm sorry!! hello did you notice that it was sunny outside!!! if you going to do it at leat do it right!!!

Anonymous said...

It was well done for amateurs! Pretty close to being professional. I enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

I was very impressed! and I liked the actors and their "impressions"! good editing/dubbing and excellent with the technical aspects. Alot of work went into that, and I thought it was waay fun!

oreo said...

wow, i give it... ummm... however many fingers i have! im to lazy to count

Emma said...

Very similar to the movie for amateurs ! Well done ! :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha it is very fanny!!!xD
=)