Monday, January 26, 2009

BEGINNING STAGES OF MY OWN CASTING LIST

These are just beginning thoughts on the characters. It's obvious that I don't have them all. No, I didn't include the pack cause I'm still thinking... Here we go- any better suggestions, let me know!!! Seriously. So go check out pictures at imdb to see what they look like. I would have posted those as well, but who has the time to do all that?!

Tanya- Evan Rachel Wood

Kate- Isla Fisher

Irina- Miranda Otto

Zafrina- Kristen Johnston (toss up between her and the original amazon Lucy Lawless of Xena, ha ha)

Eleazer- Tim Roth

Carmen- Jeanne Tripplehorn

Garrett- Ryan Gosling (from the bearded Notebook days)

Aro- Bill Nighy

Caius- Al Pacino

Marcus- John Noble

Jane- Dakota Fanning

Alec- Cameron Bright

Demetri- Kevin McKidd (had to have my grey's represented)

Felix- Ben Foster

Riley in Eclipse- Michael Pitt

Tell me what you think and give me some suggestions. My choices aren't set in stone....

3 comments:

HP_Twilight_Freeek said...

I just wanted to let you know...this is completely unrelated, but the siggies on the petition are at 92666!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey. I really needed the cast list so I would be able to know who was who when New Moon came out in theatres in November.

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey