Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Robert Pattinson Cut His Hair...

Yes, he cut off that disheveled mess, girls. I personally thought he should have a long time ago. Though I did like the "Edward" hair for the movie... I'm sure everyone is freaking, but his hair will grow out before March. I swear, I think I have to cut my kids hair every four weeks or so to keep their styles and when I don't heaven help us all! There is nothing that can lay their bed head down... ha ha ha. I digress.

So, what do you think of Pattinson's new quaff? I like it. I was watching E! news last night and wanted to change it so bad, but I had to see his new 'do. Am I sad or what?! And those smart producers or whatever saved the pics for last so I kept the station on the whole time... Tell me what you think- I'm adding a poll.

4 comments:

Mikelene said...

I like him much better with the shorter 'do! It was getting crazy-long. Like you said: it'll grow back.

Anonymous said...

no no noooo!
i way prefer him with the long hair it reminded me of edward more!!!
i guess it will grow back tho...=/
n 4 all you fans out their dat scream wen you see rob and jst hurt his ears ...jst stop ...u tink he's gna like dat...no not reeli!!
so get a grip u can still luv him n not obsess over him

edwards jst another stri;)

Anonymous said...

he does look so much better with it cut off, it was a disaster b4!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone whose obsessed with RP get a life! It's people like you who drive stars to all the terrible things they do that YOU spread around. Movie stars are people too. They deserve to go to lunch somewhere or walk into a grocery store without being mobbed by half a dozen people... Come on guys we're better than that.