Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Hard Not to Get "Sucked" In...

Yes, I amuse myself with my sometimes witty wit. ha ha ha. But it's the truth. It's hard to not get sucked into this world that Stephenie Meyer has created. I've said to people that it is a nice, cheap vacation from the trials of life. Why not?! We all need to get away sometimes. I have to tear myself away to actually read something else. I have to actually disconnect. That will be my one and only confession- I think. But it has been such a pleasure getting email and reading comments from fans on the forum page. These books are fantastic in that the characters almost feel like they could be real "people". Do you not concur?! When the series was over, I was a little sad because I felt like I would never be able to read about them again. But there was Midnight Sun- I could look forward to that. And with my cup full of optimism, I will continue to look foward to the completed version of Midnight Sun I hope that Stephenie will change her mind when she is ready.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh just to let everyone know...

Petition has reached 2,670 names!! That is quite an accomplishment, I think. Thank you everyone for your support!!

Anonymous said...

I campletally agree with Jaime. My husabad used to ask me why I read so much. So I fianally confessed. To read a story is to enter another world. A world where Horoes never die, where thier is love at frist site, love does conquer all, and happily ever after exists. Twilight, for me, has been all that and more. I know deep down Steph feels the same way. She just needs time to remember. So let's continue to give respectfull support and not make light of her pain. Emily